Akouri Consulting Engineers specializes in the modernization and design of elevators, escalators, moving walkways and many other conveyances that move people in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm beach Counties.
This office works for property owners, developers, building tenants, architects, municipal code enforcement bodies and insurance companies for the following purposes:
- Identifying elevator system options in order to create the most efficient transportation solution for a specific building.
- Designing elevator systems including elevator bank traffic studies, component specifications, and providing blueprint drawings for incorporation into contract bid packages.
- Enforcing Municipal code upon conveyances, ensuring the public’s safety.
- Modernizing old elevators by specifying and recommending new parts to be replaced an/or refurbished.
- Expert testimony for lawsuits involving conveyances.
Our expertise, knowledge, and skills can be a helpful resource to those who are involved in the design of new buildings and the management of existing buildings. This office will guaranty the best system for the best price by providing the following:
- Contract agreement between the elevator company and the Owner.
- Shop drawings and specifications prepared by a skillful Engineer.
- At least 5 qualified contractors with over than 30 years in business to bid on the contract package.
- Saving more than 30% on any quote you have from a contractor by conducting competitive bidding process based on proper specifications.
Please visit our office to show you a long list of modernization projects. Our experience makes us who we are.
Visit our office and we will proof to you how we were able to move passengers in notable buildings across North America, including hospitals, hotels, offices, residences, airports, arenas and sports facilities. Our work meets governing safety codes, and meet or exceed minimum ASME A17.1 codes. They also comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Need advice or have a question?
Let our engineers handle your requests.