George Akouri is a structural engineer servicing Miami Dade and Broward (Fort Lauderdale) that have successfully provided guidance on numerous public and private sector projects.
Licensed Structural Engineer in Miami and Fort Lauderdale provides the following services:
- Residential and Commercial Structural Design
- Wind and Seismic Loads Design
- Building Design (Steel, Aluminum, Reinforced Concrete, Wood)
- Steel Structural Design
- Floor Design PT or RC “Slab and Beams”
- Building Parking Design
- Lateral Analysis and Design
- Shear Wall and Column Design
- Foundation Design (Mat Foundation PT OR RC, Slab on Grade PT OR RC, Pile Foundation)
- Structural Reinforcement and Enhancement of Historical Building
- Supports and Lifts
- Sea Walls and Retaining Walls
Akouri Consulting Engineers Inc provides services by registered professional licensed structural engineers in Miami Dade and Broward Counties with over than 20 years and are available to provide services on Saturdays and Sundays for repeated clients. We receive minimum comments from the building departments.
Whenever we are designing a structural building and providing construction documents for a new, remodeling, and additions or for building violations or work without a permit (after fact permit) we get the job done, because we give them what they want and what they expect.
Need advice or have a question?
Let our engineers handle your requests.
Or call 954.292.7314 for immediate help