Akouri Consulting Engineers (ACE) provides full Phase 1 and 2 Environmental Site Assessment In Miami Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties.
· Performance of an on-site visit to view present conditions (chemical spill residue);
· Hazardous substances or petroleum products usage (presence of above ground or underground storage tanks, storage of acids, etc.);
· Evaluate any likely environmentally hazardous site history;
· Evaluation of risks of neighboring properties upon the subject property;
· Review of Federal, State, Local and Tribal Records specified by the ASTM 1528 and AAI Standards;
· Interview of persons knowledgeable regarding the property history;
· Examine municipal or county planning files to check prior land usage and permits granted;
· Conduct file searches with public agencies (State water board, fire department, county health department, etc.);
· Examine historic aerial photography of the vicinity;
· Examine current USGS maps to scrutinize drainage patterns and topography; and
· Examine chain-of-title for Environmental Liens and/or Activity and Land Use Limitations (AULs).
ACE provides full Phase II Assessment package which identifies a report that usually contains the analysis of soil or water samples by a qualified laboratory for the concentration of known hazardous substances.
Why do i need to perform Phase II Assessment?
Banks are often more strict than government agencies on certain environmental issues, and a simple refinancing may involve a lender or an underwriter’s requirement for such a test on commercial property. An owner may also voluntarily order a report for due diligence based on advice or suspicion that a nearby activity may have affected his or her property.
Our Phase II services include:
· Soil sampling and soil gas surveys
· Surface water and sediment sampling
· Groundwater sampling
· Hydrogeologic interpretation and analysis
· Asbestos and lead paint sampling
· Hazardous materials and radon gas sampling
· Building materials testing
· Evaluation of areas of environmental concern
· Remedial action plans and remedial cost estimates
· Compliance with the American Society of Testing Materials Standard (ASTM 1903)
· Underground storage tanks
Akouri Consulting Engineers advices that because the prior existence of a hazard on property will affect the current value, everything possible must be done to contain and control problems when they are found. Phase 1 careful checking may find no hazard or a simple cleanup. Success with no further action is usually the result of thoughtful planning and intelligent action.
Call us for Environmental Assessments and we guarantee the lowest price or your money back.
Need advice or have a question?
Let our engineers handle your requests.
Or call 954.292.7314 for immediate help