ACE’s structural engineers successfully provided structural engineering projects on numerous public and private sector projects in South Florida including Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
ACE’s consultant structural engineers conducted investigations (forensic engineering) of existing structural design and provided structural analysis, design, and detailing for a wide variety of residential, industrial, institutional, and commercial projects.
The principal service areas within our Structural Engineering Services include:
- Residential and Commercial Structural Design
- Structure Computer Modeling
- Wind and Seismic Loads Design
- Building Design (Steel, Aluminum, Reinforced Concrete, Wood)
- Steel Structural Design
- Floor Design PT or RC “Slab and Beams”
- Building Parking Design
- Structural Design Calculations
- Lateral Analysis and Design
- Shear Wall and Column Design
- Foundation Design (Mat Foundation PT OR RC, Slab on Grade PT OR RC, Pile Foundation)
- Structural Reinforcement and Enhancement of Historical Building
- Supports and Lifts
- Sea Walls and Retaining Walls
Our company provides engineering design services by licensed and registered structural engineers with over 20 years of experience. We only work in Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties in order to provide quality plans and calculations; therefore we receive minimum comments from the building departments.
Whenever ACE’s structural engineer consultants are designing a structural building and providing construction documents for a new, remodeling, additions, building violations, or work without a permit (after fact permit) they get the job done in all cities of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties, because Akouri Consulting Engineers provide local building departments exactly what they want and what they expect.
Need advice or have a question?
Let our engineers handle your requests.
Or call 954.292.7314 for immediate help